I couldn't help myself...My Disney Big Figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaun-o

Super Freak
Reaction score
Indiana Mickey :whip
DisneyBigFigs002.jpg

DisneyBigFigs003.jpg

Jedi & Indian Mickey
DisneyBigFigs004.jpg

Duck Mauls and Carbonite Donald:maul
DisneyBigFigs005.jpg

Tron
DisneyBigFigs006.jpg

@ Something Sexy: I picked it up yesterday at Disneyland. Edition size of 500.
@ Avfin: Yes. It's a bobble head.

indy is sweet! i highly doubt they'll have any left when i go in june, but if they do it's a sign! :p

Hey, nice figs, and i have that same Jamie Hewlett print!:cool:

WHAT?!?!?! WHERE? WHEN? HOW MUCH? :horror :google

And I never knew that Indiana Mickey existed. It's great!

Be careful if you go after the Tron Big Fig... I owned one once and mine, as well as a lot of them had not so good paint... the lights would even show through places it wasn't supposed to because the paint was so thin in places. Just a warning... otherwise, a great statue.

Be careful if you go after the Tron Big Fig... I owned one once and mine, as well as a lot of them had not so good paint... the lights would even show through places it wasn't supposed to because the paint was so thin in places. Just a warning... otherwise, a great statue.

Until Sideshow does one. :banana

I was gonna say the same thing. It looks cool from a distance but up close :sick .
The Indi Mickey has some paint quality issues too. I had to inspect 3 before finding one that was acceptable.

I was gonna say the same thing. It looks cool from a distance but up close :sick .
The Indi Mickey has some paint quality issues too. I had to inspect 3 before finding one that was acceptable.

That sucks, that worries me then about ordering one online.

I ordered the Indy Mickey today from the Art of Disney store in Downtown Disney. They seem to be getting in a few at a time, sell them out and then get in a few more. They did say you have 30d to return if you were not happy with it. I should be getting mine in about 2 weeks.

I have Mr. Toad and King Louie Big Figs... the sculpting is amazing, but there can be paint app issues.

I would love to get my hands on the Mickey Anakin BF!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Indiana Mickey :whip
DisneyBigFigs002.jpg

DisneyBigFigs003.jpg

Jedi & Indian Mickey
DisneyBigFigs004.jpg

Duck Mauls and Carbonite Donald:maul
DisneyBigFigs005.jpg

Tron
DisneyBigFigs006.jpg

Nice collection my friend. Is this the Donald Duck big fig? If it is , its worth a lot by now. Been looking for Donald Big fig stormtrooper for sometime now but no luck so far....:monkey2

Nice display! The last time I was in Downtown Disney I saw a very cool Mickey Jack Sparrow Big Fig! I would love to get the Stitch Big Fig, he's one of my favourite characters

Back