Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
picture.php

:chew

Last edited:
Where's the news?

A dancing Chewie means nothing to me.

Here...I found the pics...

revoltechpred.jpg

revoltechqueen.jpg

Wierd, Sachiel had a link posted when I first saw the thread...

I did, but then I found a larger shot and posted that. So no one can see it?

It's from my ssf album...

Anyways, it's the same thing Sabres has posted.

The Predator has no action in his body, but he's screaming. And the Queen is standing in a Sumo pose doing aerobic side bends or something. WTF?

"A" for sculpt quality. "F" for presentation.

I don't see any joints on the Predator and Queen figure. Maybe they haven't implemented them yet in the sculpt? Or is it just my poor eyesight? :lol

Still, very good news.

I don't see any joints on the Predator and Queen figure. Maybe they haven't implemented them yet in the sculpt? Or is it just my poor eyesight? :lol

Still, very good news.

The Predator has no action in his body, but he's screaming. And the Queen is standing in a Sumo pose doing aerobic side bends or something. WTF?

"A" for sculpt quality. "F" for presentation.

They're just like the original Alien was when we first saw it...no articulation yet.

That will come later. These are just the preliminary sculpts.

These will be amazing. The poseability of the Queen will be brilliant.

I might just try and collect this whole movie line from Revoltech. The finished T-Rex, Batman and Jack Skellington in that link all look brilliant too.

Awesome. Aliens Warrior can't be far behind. I can imagine people making some amazing scenes with these.

...damn just when I thought I was done with Revoltechs....I'll probably pick that Predator up for sure.

Back