Hi there!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunoosti

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi! New meber here! : p

So! I'm from Brazil. Started collecting about 2 years ago. Don't have much, but I hope to expand my collection. I collect what is appealing to my eye. So, for now, my shelves are very eclectic.

I hope I can buy some stuff here! And I hope one day I get to have half collectibles some members have here. There is some impressive stuff in the gallery.

(sorry about the clunky english).

See ya!

thank you every one!
I have a question: in many forums there is a way (many times it's a link) to keep up with your messages, whatever is a thread you've created or a message posted in any other thread. How do we do that here??

welcome-1.gif

thank you every one!
I have a question: in many forums there is a way (many times it's a link) to keep up with your messages, whatever is a thread you've created or a message posted in any other thread. How do we do that here??

Welcome! :duff

Near the top of a thread is a link that says Thread Tools. Hover over that and select Subscribe to this Thread. That should email you when new posts are in the thread you subscribed to.

Back