My Custom MMS DX Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c7er

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
This idea came to my mind before MMS DX Joker was released.

Finally got this done and there could be an upgrade version later on LOL

4305370917_a7e120b324_b.jpg

4306148130_81680d79a5_b.jpg

4306136784_da757ef0a9_o.jpg

4306062046_a60838fa5a_b.jpg

4306130834_85d09cbf52_b.jpg

4306104520_06883f4c2f_b.jpg

not bad at all. A couple of things I would make subtle changes to are his ears has makeup on them, so add some white to his ears. Also poof on his other side of hair a little bit. Nice repaint and great job on the hair, but maybe just trim it up a bit. But I am impressed

Great effort and lovely repaint - in terms of improvements - definately make the hair greasier somehow, maybe darker it's colour a tad, and add some volume to the left side (when facing him) as right now all the volume seems concentrated on one side.

I've had the same idea in mind ever since the first pics of the DX started showing up, but i've got joker head overload at the moment - might still attempt a similar custom at some point

Looks nice! Real nice job! But I think that the police sculpt only works as a police sculpt. it looks weird with make up.

There are certain scenes (depending on lighting, makeup application, etc.) where Heath comes through under the makeup, and others where he totally disappears into it. I like this repaint as a representation of the former.

Really like it... I agree about dirtying the hair... but the paint up is great and I like this sculpt w/makeup.

Great use and painting of the Cop sculpt. I echo the others who suggested finding away to make the hair a little greasier. But a minor quibble for an otherwise amazing custom.

That looks great with makeup! I would add a bit more black above the eyes like lforigno's banner. Also, hair needs to be greased and thickened up strands, not so boofy and dry looking. Great work looks mad

Looks great to me. :) Would love to see an update if you plan on dirtying/greasing up the hair.

OK guys. I'm not sure where to post this because I'm not looking to trade or anything for this. But I've seen some of you guys with the news paper with the head line "Cit at War" or something like that. I saw in one post where one of the board members offered to send it to another member. I was wondering if anyone had it and could send it to me.

love this custom! im in the process of doing pretty much the same thing and these pics have come in very handy! il post pics of mine when i get him to a stag im happy with

Very nice!

The only thing I want to draw attention to is that I am a bit distracted by how much of the sculpted hair is showing through. Especially on his right (our left) side.

Love the paint job and I think it looks great with this sculpt!

Back