Gambit vs. Bullseye - who's better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's better at throwing cards?

• Bullseye

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Gambit

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • others

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Which Marvel character looks more pimped throwing cards?

Bullseye or Gambit?

BullseyeRomita.gif

or

300px-Gambit_ultimate.jpg

Gambit man, he's way cooler. Opps...Bullseye's precision vs Gambit's explosive. Damn, Gambit still wins....who the heck want a circle on their forhead?

As a comic book charcater, Gambit is better. As a statue... Gambit is better. Bullseye can kill you with cards but Gambit can kill you with them and blow you up with them.

Maybe someone should start a poll thread on Sentry vs Thor. I' am pretty sure Siege will show the results soon enough. :banana:banana:banana:banana

Man did Ares got ripped by Sentry.

well, for me Gambit is a better person, but I think Bullseye will put a card between Gambit's eyes before Gambit even light up a card.

As a comic book charcater, Gambit is better. As a statue... Gambit is better. Bullseye can kill you with cards but Gambit can kill you with them and blow you up with them.

I concur.:lecture

Kill you and destroy the evidence at the same time. Gambit FTW!:winner

Bullseye. Gambit is a lame character from the crappiest period in comics (which is saying something, given how bad comics are nowadays). Plus, he's got a horrible looking pink shirt with a trench coat over it for some reason and stupid early 90s hair like he thinks he's the singer from the Lemonheads or something. Bullseye should just throw a pencil through his eyeball and end his lame, stupid existence. Bullseye is bad ass (or was back in the day, anyway).

Also, I'm from south Louisiana and have never heard anyone speak with the stupid accent he had in the ____ty X-Men cartoon from the early 90s.

Bullseye. Gambit is a lame character from the crappiest period in comics (which is saying something, given how bad comics are nowadays). Plus, he's got a horrible looking pink shirt with a trench coat over it for some reason and stupid early 90s hair like he thinks he's the singer from the Lemonheads or something. Bullseye should just throw a pencil through his eyeball and end his lame, stupid existence. Bullseye is bad ass (or was back in the day, anyway).

Also, I'm from south Louisiana and have never heard anyone speak with the stupid accent he had in the ____ty X-Men cartoon from the early 90s.

Sounds like someone is jealous of Gambit. lol:rotfl

Back