JUN Planning Nightmare Before Christmas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrStayPuft

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody getting these?

I ordered all 4. For only $20 each, I think that's a darn good price! Love the poseability, and the real fabric clothing. I think this will be a great line to collect.

I got the Mayor
900853.jpg

Last edited:
Must be a new series, because the boxart on them say Active Label Series 1 on the boxart.

Take a look at the main page at SS, they just offered them with this Thursday's newsletter. They're a little smaller than 12" figures, but have real cloth and great articulation. And only $20!!

I think I may get the Jack also---give the Mayor something to shine his light on
900851.jpg

Last edited:
I was considering getting the Pumpkin King. I'm getting out of 12" and the likes thought, so not sure.

They look quite sweet, not as nice as the first figures they released though.

I got out of collecting 1/6 a long time ago, but both the pricetag and love for this movie make these an easy purchase.

Will look odd amongst my collection of PFs though

These have been out for a while. I thought Jun was getting out of the Nightmare game? I wonder why these are just now resurfacing on sideshow.

It seems hard to find info on the older Jun NMBC merch. Is there a good resource? I have a few items that Id like to get a better idea of what they are worth

Back