Hi, new to the board

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I never even knew this board exisited until recently. I will post some pics of my Sideshow LOTR collection soon. I have collected the busts and statues for some time and now am also getting the Star Wars 12 inch and Premium format figs.

I am on the fence about the premium format LOTR figures. They are NICE, but it's hard to collect EVERYTHING and I am running out of shelf space.

Anyway, I just got my account activated so thought I'd out my first post up and see how it works.

Another new member? I don't know where you guys keep coming from, but I'm sure as hell lovin' it!
Welcome to your new home!

Welcome Kit!!! With all the cool stuff coming out, it sure is hard to keep a collection in check!

Hello and

:welcome :welcome

I'm sure you'll love spending time here :banana

Looking forward to see pics of your collection, you can post them in the Gallery section here: Link

Alice Adrenochrome said:
You've picked a good day too. Did you manage to order the 12" Bespin Han which sold out about 20 minutes ago?

No, I am only doing the Jedi Order and the Sith when they come out in this line. The premium figures cost so much I decided to limit myself to those in the 12 inch line.

I will already hvae a hard time trying to find shelf space for what I already have on pre-order LOL. I am really close to ordering the Lurtz and Frodo premium figs too. I just can't decide. The premium figs are so large they are hard to find a good place for.

Hi Kit

Good to have yet another collector who doesn't have enough space join us.

You are not alone as many of us seem to have the same problem. But we keep collecting.

Welcome!

Back