Dr. Doom with pictures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MONSTER

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Dr. Doom arrived today # 70 of 500. Just an amazing piece.

DSCN2120.jpg

More pictures over at statueforum.com

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=23220

I was looking around at statueforum and such but I'm not sure if you answered the question I'm about to ask. CAN Doom be removed from the throne so that we can see the rest of the throne, or is he stuck on it?:confused:

NO matter though, I now highly await Valentine's Day. And that's never happend before. And yes, I was insinuating that I'm a very lonely 19 year old.....:violin

Got him! It looks like the number is "ohh" but after much staring it must be "055".

And freed him from his packing which is really a 2 man job. He can't be removed unfortunately. I was worried that the hood wasn't adjustable, but there's a wire in there which makes it completely posable. But what's even more brilliant is that the goblet has a magnet, so it stays fast to the pedestal.

Very cool figure - raises the bar for everything that comes after.

Pablo and Martin congrats on this masterpiece. Can't wait for my exclusive to arrive.

I didnt like this statue - it could have been better if there was little cloak or non at all, instead cloak being poly.

There is just way too much garment covering it up.

Mookeylama said:
no, i was talking about the way his hood is set up in that photo.

Oh. I see.

These photos? Yes, I like that too :) That's what I want mine to look like when I get it on Wednesday.

gargoylesanddarkactionfigures_1880_5321596

I recieved my Doom today all I can say is WOW! The pictures of this guy can not do him justice, he is amazing to look at. As for the hood you can shape anyway you wish with a little tweaking your going to get a great look. I have mine come down in the front a little into a v shape. I can not tell you how cool the cloak looks in person.

This is my favorite Sideshow piece yet!

Awesome job Sideshow!!

Buzzy this is one of the best Marvel pieces I think made so far he his huge and there is a lot of detail to him. You will be very pleased if you decide to get him.

There's no reason to "be on the fence" about this piece if you're a Doom fan. The detail on the throne alone is worth it. I ain't a huge marvel fan but I've been made a fan of the SS Marvel line because of this piece. :banana

Back