2010 Razzies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have added Paranormal state to that list... that was a piece of dog ____ :lol

Love the "worst of the decade" picks; seems like Battlefield Earth will take top honors :rock I still really need to see that :lol

WORST PICTURE 2009 NOMINATIONS

All About Steve
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Land of The Lost
Old Dogs
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

WORST PICTURE OF THE DECADE NOMINATIONS

Battlefield Earth (2000)
Freddy Got Fingered (2001)
Gigli (2003)
I Know Who Killed Me (2007)
Swept Away (2002)

All About Steve was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I can't even describe it. At least Transformers had Megan Fox to look at; AAS had just about nothing.

All About Steve
Land of The Lost
Old Dogs

Battlefield Earth (2000)
Gigli (2003)
Swept Away (2002)

I love the cover of the DVD:

freddydvdcover.jpg

"BRILLIANT!" - The New York Times

All About Steve
Land of The Lost
Old Dogs

Even though it was utterly pointless there's no way Land of the Lost should be on any "worst of" list if you're a fan of Will Ferrell. "Great, you've now given the murderous primitives the power of fire." :lol

GI JOE should win for every category, the most surpising is how Channing Tatum was not nominated in the worst actor category. He wins the worst actor ever award in my book.

When do the Oscar nods go out?

Old Dogs looked painfully bad... didn't see it; but the trailer alone was easily one of the worst things I saw this year :lol

The only one I saw on the list this year was Transformers... and honestly it didn't bother me. I had no expectations and they were met :lol

All About Steve
Land of The Lost
Old Dogs

Battlefield Earth (2000)
Gigli (2003)
Swept Away (2002)

My picks in red. :)

GI JOE should win for every category, the most surpising is how Channing Tatum was not nominated in the worst actor category. He wins the worst actor ever award in my book./QUOTE]

Agreed!
Channing Tatum has all the charisma of Marky Mark Wahlberg after dowing a fistfull of Zoloft.

GI JOE should win for every category, the most surpising is how Channing Tatum was not nominated in the worst actor category. He wins the worst actor ever award in my book.
That's just it. Channing Tatum is so god-awful that he doesn't he deserve a Razzie nom. It's above him.

When do the Oscar nods go out?
Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.

BATTLEFIELD EARTH was also a big-budget sci-fi film and was designed as a trojan horse to get people interested in Scientology.

Back