Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grawp

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi!

My boyfriend's favorite is Daredevil. I don't know anything about Daredevil. I had only heard the name, I didn't know what he looked like or anything.

So therefor I need your help! I want to buy one of the collectibles as a surprise gift, but I have no idea which one he'd like the most.

Help me pick a cool one for him!
I know it's a matter of personal taste, but still, every little input will be deeply appreciated.

Anna

Hi!

My boyfriend's favorite is Daredevil. I don't know anything about Daredevil. I had only heard the name, I didn't know what he looked like or anything.

So therefor I need your help! I want to buy one of the collectibles as a surprise gift, but I have no idea which one he'd like the most.

Help me pick a cool one for him!
I know it's a matter of personal taste, but still, every little input will be deeply appreciated.

Anna

Hi Anna. Wow you're a really nice gf! First of all, when is his birthday?

The armored version is still available through this ***LINK***. It looks like this:

900322_press01-001.jpg
900322_press02-001.jpg

The "Punisher vs. Daredevil" diorama which is a piece where they are fighting is availble through this ***LINK***. and looks like this:

9006_press01-001.jpg
9006_press01-001.jpg
9006_press07-001.jpg

Unfortunately the Daredevil statue (comiquette) in his red, more recognisable costume is sold out and you will have to get on the waitlist to get one, which means you may get one if someone cancels or they find extra stock somehow. That's more risky. But here's the ***LINK*** anyways. Lastly there is the yellow costume from this ***LINK*** which is also sold out.
900323_press01-001.jpg
900327_press01-001.jpg

Personally, I don't like the Daredevil versus Punisher diorama as the pose look a little awkward and Punisher's face is messed up, but I'm sure others will have a different view. I do like the black armored Daredevil, although he is not in his traditional red garb and think that is your best bet if you want to get it on short notice. Another viable option, depending on how far his birthday is to try to get a red garb one off ebay or one of the members who may cancel.

Hope this helps and I'm sure more avid Daredevil fans will offer differing opinions. Good luck! :)

Last edited:
hi and welcome!i think this is a good choice!!

DareDevil%20Red.jpg

good luck on your search!

DareDevil%20Red.jpg

I agree. This is the one to get. While there are others, this might be the best one to get at the price you're probably willing to pay (under $200). Call local comic stores in your area. You might get lucky. If not, then try eBay. Type in "Bowen Daredevil statue"

Forget that Bowen, my brother is a HUGE Daredevil fan and his two prized possessions (if you can get them) are...

...these are both bigger than the Bowen too and you can get the Hard Hero now for $160 or cheaper. Not sure what the Marvel Milestones goes for, but it's at $41 right now. Good luck!

there are a lot of options. Ebay is truly your best bet, other than a local comicbook store.

there are 2 versions from a company called Bowen Designs (and a couple of colour variations with each) as well as a version from a company called Hard Hero (either in red or yellow).

There is also a company called Attakus, which has a really nice BIG statue (again in red or yellow).

You should not be paying more than $200 shipped for any of these off ebay, so be careful, as there are a lot of sellers trying to rip people off with ridiculous prices.

best of luck!

This is pretty cool as well, as Ill was saying larger in size and size matters no matter what the grl tells yah.

My only gripe would be that DD be painted a darker maroon.

DDstatue.jpg

i think the other is better ski!better paint and the gargoyle sold it i think:banana:banana

DareDevil%20Red.jpg

Firstly...this post has given me new hope for GF's everywhere. Good stuff! :)

Secondly, agreed with ecekat, get the above. And like people said, no more than $200 shipped.

Anna...scrap the statue idea, buy an Elektra costume and wear that for his bday :naughty

Back