Confirmed: DC Kotobukiya Bishoujo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent December

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
AWESOME! I'm in! The Marvel pieces run around 60$ for essentially a 6" pvc figure but what they lack in value they make up with sexiness. Now I'm really tempted to go back and obtain the Marvel releases to compliment these

dcscaled600.jpg

I'm really going to be broke because I'm collect the Koto/Marvel , DC Cover Girls(this give me time), I'm going with the season 3 on the DCU ladies bust and now the Koto/DC. My thing is that after something that starts with marvel goes on to go to DC the DC will raise to 5 to 10 dollars and they could be the same seize, but if they once stay the same price that would be cool.

DC Bishoujo Statues..

Well I didn't see this anywhere so hopefully it's new news for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really looking forward to this line. I'm gonna start collecting the Marvel Bishoujo line, although not all of them and with this one too I'm probably gonna go broke as well. :lol Not to mention I already collect the figures based off Shunya Yamashi.ta's original designs. I thought cutting off SSC for now would help out but it doesn't look like it with this line starting up.

Having said all that I'm looking forward to adding some of these and some of the Marvel ones to my collection. Wonder Woman is a must for me but the one I'm looking forward to most, if they decide to make it, is a Supergirl. :drool

BTW that looks like Batgirl on the teaser billboard. I wonder if she's gonna be the first one or if it's gonna be Wonder Woman. Both will be purchases for me regardless. :D

Last edited:
Back