Ummmm What about starting the Princess'???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKARY

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering when we start to get a princess or 2? as I am all for the baddies but I will be collecting all of the princess' for my daughter.

And for me my all time biggie on my want list disney style would have to be pinocchio!!!!!

I agree, I'm sure they'll start off with Snow White since she was the first. :)

I'm hoping we get an announcement soon on expanding the PF line too. When Disney PF's were first announced, it was Belle, Ariel, Snow White, Jessica Rabbit and the Beast that I wanted more then anything. The baddies are all well and good, but if that's all we get for the next few years, then I may just start and stop with the Evil Queen.

The princess' will be awesome when they start doing those. I think they will look great in PF form. I want to see some heroes too. Please make Robin Hood.

belle and the beast pf!!! with interlocking bases for the iconic ballroom dancing pose!

The princess' will be awesome when they start doing those. I think they will look great in PF form. I want to see some heroes too. Please make Robin Hood.

:lecture

Robin Hood is a must! The exclusive should be the little rabbit that Robin gives the gifts to.:cool:

We could get that or Little John as an exclusive.:monkey5 I'm not picky.:D

Skippy would be a cool exclusive. I think the best exclusive would be a switch out hand. One holding his bow, the other holding a sword.

Skippy would be a cool exclusive. I think the best exclusive would be a switch out hand. One holding his bow, the other holding a sword.

Switch out hands should be something that comes with both the exclusive and the regular edition. Sideshow had a chance to make a cool exclusive for Maleficent, but all we got were two heads and switch out hands.:mad: The Chernabog comes with two heads for both the exclusive and the regular edition.:confused:

Good point, they would be better off making the switch out hands the regular. They can bump the price up a little bit and people can decide for themselves.

Good point, they would be better off making the switch out hands the regular. They can bump the price up a little bit and people can decide for themselves.

That sounds good. I would have paid a little extra for one of Maleficents minions to be the exclusive for her PF.

Since this thread is about Disney princesses, was Alice ever considered a princess? I would love to see her in PF form, including Dinah as the exclusive. The Chesire cat would be a cool exclusive aswell.

If they ever do the Queen of Hearts, her exclusive has to be the king.:D He's small enough and is just too cool to pass up.

Alice is only considered a Princess in Kingdom Hearts. An Alice PF would be cool, as would many other of Disney's non-princess leading ladies. Mulan, Megara, Wendy, and of course Mary Poppins.

I wouldn't be opposed to Giselle being made and marketed as a princess. However she's not a princess, she is a regular girl at the beginning who meets a prince and gets ready to marry him, but then winds up marrying a lawyer instead.

Might be a good chance of Giselle now that Disney has announced Enchanted 2. They would have to make Prince Edward(w/ Pip) also.

They're making Enchanted 2? Aw hell, the first one was so good. Why mess it up with a second? I hope I'm wrong and its good. Are there any plot details yet?

Back