Rip Torn Arrested for Bank Robbery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol he must've been really ""ripped"" pun intended lol i mean he must have a good amount of money yet robbing a bank? lol its laughable.

Sad to see this, he might have dementia which is causing his abnormal behavior.

i call bull____.................alcohol resolves all evil deeds...............:monkey3

Just saw this on the news tonight. Supposedly he tried to rob a bank???

Isn't this the "flamboyant" guy that would throw confetti up in the air when making an entrance? If he tried to pull a gun on me, I might have just laughed in his face.

The article says he "broke into" the bank. Ummmm.....I didn't think that was an easy task, especially in a bigger city.

"So easy....even an ol' drunk can do it!"

Too sad really.

thats rip taylor

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

That makes such a difference. Seriously, I was picturing this overly gay guy trying to hold up a bank. I imagined him entering the bank, throwing confetti into the air, and then asking everyone to reach for the sky...

That makes such a difference. Seriously, I was picturing this overly gay guy trying to hold up a bank. I imagined him entering the bank, throwing confetti into the air, and then asking everyone to reach for the sky...

:lol:lol Rip Taylor was a real goof. Carrot Top totally ripped off his act though.

Wow now thats funny. Remember the 5 D's of dodgeball.
1.Dodge
2.Dip
3.Duck
4.Dive
5.Drunk

everytime i imagine that i start laughing its just so funny i bet he would've held up the bank with a confetti gun and shot it into the teller's face lol

Back