Darth Vader Hasbro domes for $1.00 !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
If you are looking to buy a Hasbro helmet for the Sideshow Vader Helmet Mod read this!

I don't know how well this works but I stumbled upon this at Hasbro's own website. They have an area for replacement parts, one of the items is the Darth Vader Ultimate Villain. One of the many parts they offer is the Helmet for $1.00. If this works we don't have to buy full figures on Ebay for just the helmets for the helmet mods.

Again , I haven't tried it but I will. Thought I'd share!

Here is the link, just click on the Ultimate Vader link and order form will pop up that you have to fax to Hasbro.
https://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/replacement_parts.cfm?page=&per_page=10&order_by=S&current_page=4

Hope This Works!!!

If you are looking to buy a Hasbro helmet for the Sideshow Vader Helmet Mod read this!

I don't know how well this works but I stumbled upon this at Hasbro's own website. They have an area for replacement parts, one of the items is the Darth Vader Ultimate Villain. One of the many parts they offer is the Helmet for $1.00. If this works we don't have to buy full figures on Ebay for just the helmets for the helmet mods.

Again , I haven't tried it but I will. Thought I'd share!

Here is the link, just click on the Ultimate Vader link and order form will pop up that you have to fax to Hasbro.
https://www.hasbro.com/customer-ser...m?page=&per_page=10&order_by=S&current_page=4

Hope This Works!!!

I have used these forms in the past (other parts, though). But that one has been up there for one hell of a long time. It WOULD be great if it still works.

I have used these forms in the past (other parts, though). But that one has been up there for one hell of a long time. It WOULD be great if it still works.

Yeah, these having been clearanced out of TRU and the now defunct KB Toys eons ago, I highly doubt there's a crate of them sitting somewhere waiting to be parted out.

I used to use those forms to pick up extra long blasters for my troop-built clones in the 3 3/4" line. I bought like 100 of them for 1.00 each.

But that was like...hell, I don't know...a LONG time ago. Maybe as much as 5 years.

Hell, I'm gonna give it a try. I dont have the Vader yet, but an accessible dome might be a good incentive.

Here is my modified SS Vader......
004-5.jpg

I'm pretty sure Amanamatt's pictured here has the Hasbro dome, though I think it is repainted.

Sideshow Vader with hasbro helmet pictures:
left with hasbro helmet. right with sideshow helmet:
DSC02191.jpg

Not trying to start anything... just stating my opinion... I really just don't see much of a difference between the two. The Hasbro looks a little more bulky because of a thicker plastic, but otherwise, they look about the same. What am I missing??? Seriously, I'm just really curious why I don't see what you guys do.

Back