Picture of the exclusive mynock...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector Freak

Super Freak
Reaction score
20060208_2_bg.jpg

:peace

Looks pretty cool. I like how it has a "sucker" that you can stick on stuff. I hope they offer more of these types of exclusives with the 1/4 figures. There are all kinds of cool Dagobah creatures that could offer with the 1/4 Yoda.

4 for 4 with the exclusives so far, but I don't want to start missing them now!!! That thing is awesome, or awecore, if I may be so bold!

EVILFACE said:
Man, people that don't get the exclusive a gonna be pissed!!!

That's for sure.

I was predicting earlier that the Han Exclusive would sell-out in the same 30 mins that Kit did even with the larger edition size. NOW I think it might just sell-out faster.

15 mins? :google

Now we'll need a 1/6 Millennium Falcon for the thing to attach to! And then a 1/6 space slug to put the Falcon in.

Wow!!

That's cool. The only thing that sucks is everyone knows that mynocks travel in flocks...

Anyone notice this line on StarWars.com:

Be sure to head on over to Sideshow's official site on Friday, February 10th between 10-10:30AM PST to pick up your exclusive Bespin Han Solo figure with mynock --

So they are predicting a 1/2 hour window! Yikes! Friday is going to get nasty.

The is the first exclusive that's really worth having! How many here are MIBer's who are tempted to open? :)

EVILFACE said:
Man, people that don't get the exclusive a gonna be pissed!!!

Yeah, I think this exclusive will be a pretty hot item. It's a must have, IMO.

Back