Will Iron Man 2 generate more of a buzz...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will IM2 create more of a buzz?

• more

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • same

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
...than the first? Especially with the collectibles market?

Why/why not?

The reaction imo to the first movie was very large especially in the collectors market, i think the second will do the same prolly ;)

i think it will be huge like the first one...alot of collectible goodness will come out of the next movie....1:2 war machine :rock

I say more but it won't be because of the viral campaigning. I managed to get a Stark shirt and some business cards, but that was back at Comic-Con. And since then, the campaign has really fizzled. :monkey2

I think it will generate more buzz, BUT it won't be because of the virals. Oh, Dark Knight, where art thou? :(

I personally feel the movie won't be as good as the first. You can quote me on this later if I am wrong but I think they are adding too many characters.

I say more but it won't be because of the viral campaigning. I managed to get a Stark shirt and some business cards, but that was back at Comic-Con. And since then, the campaign has really fizzled. :monkey2

I think it will generate more buzz, BUT it won't be because of the virals. Oh, Dark Knight, where art thou? :(
And why? Because the anticipation is building and building. Not to mention the fact that Robert has only gained "steam" since his last IM appearance, and add on a whole slew of A-list celebrities to cast and you have a winner!

And why? Because the anticipation is building and building. Not to mention the fact that Robert has only gained "steam" since his last IM appearance, and add on a whole slew of A-list celebrities to cast and you have a winner!

Oh Chap, my boy. I disagree. Slamming A-list celebrities as a movie usually don't work. Sometimes it does but most times I don't think it does. I think Favreau is doing too much, because now he has even more money to do things with that I think it could get a little ridiculous. It is the same thing I think will happen to the sequel to District 9.

Oh Chap, my boy. I disagree. Slamming A-list celebrities as a movie usually don't work. Sometimes it does but most times I don't think it does. I think Favreau is doing too much, because now he has even more money to do things with that I think it could get a little ridiculous. It is the same thing I think will happen to the sequel to District 9.

:lol I just think the A-list will create more buzz. I don't know if it will be better, but I do think it will create more buzz.

And then they can reboot it a few years later.....

Just like those jerks did to my Spider-Man!!! :mad::mad::mad:

It is all bout the DOLLAS.

:lol I just think the A-list will create more buzz. I don't know if it will be better, but I do think it will create more buzz.

Oh definitely. It will definitely create more buzz I agree with that.

Ah yes I remember that buzz about Batman and Robin - Clooney! Schwarzennegger! Thurman!

j/k

Although one is wary about them putting Black Cat, Whiplash and War Machine all in the one film. One wonders where they'll fit Tony Stark in all that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/n6dnemAltxI&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/n6dnemAltxI&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The big thing will be to make us keep caring and identifying with the central characters in the context of their journey.... and the journey must be a kickass one! I think WM and IM + Black widow and Whiplash will be tricky but may work if handled right especially if he fleshes them all out well.

Last edited:
The big thing will be to make us keep caring and identifying with the central characters in the context of their journey.... and the journey must be a kickass one! I think WM and IM + Black cat and Whiplash will be tricky but may work if handled right especially if he fleshes them all out well.

Black Widow not Cat

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Back