Burglary Give-Away Lottery #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polystoner

Super Freak
Reaction score
My workplace was burglarized last night and being the only one with a locked office, the perps spent extra time tossing my office and desk. :monkey4

The only good thing about this is that now I am forced to throw stuff away and clean up all the crap in my desk (and under my desk and in the AV cabinets, office closet, etc...) that have been accumulating for the last four years.

So to turn the karma around, I am giving away the following items: :naughty

2x Sideshow rotating Keychain! Congrats to ink and Darthgothikus!

1x (old school) Sideshow "Collect for Life" black rubber bracelet MIP! Congrats to pixeltwin!
Although package guaranteed to be not mint.

1x Sideshow 2010 wall Calendar and 1.1 DVD Congrats to Shalamar!
2010ca-fronta.jpg

2010ca-backa.jpg

How to enter:
Reply to this post (one reply per Freak please) and list your order of preference for prizes. So, if you prefer the Keychain most of all, and then Bracelet, and then Calendar, you would reply thusly:
1. keychain
2. Bracelet
3. Calendar
If you only want one or two that is okay as well. Just list one or two items. I will pick four winners.

All entries must be posted by Sunday, January 31st. I will draw the names in a blind drawing on Monday, February 1st. I will then PM the winners for addresses and ship the items to you. Winners will not have to pay anything, I will pay for the postage. All I ask is for a valid mailing address. :D

P.S. I have another contest is the Horror Section, you can reply to that post as well, except you can only win one prize. :whip

Last edited:
CHAINSAW...........:woo

oops, sorry, wrong thread...........:D

Much love I feel from this one...

Nicely turned around and thanks for the oportunity!

1: Braclet
2: Keychain
3: Calendar

Back