Hot Toys Ghost Rider coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah! Awesome. It would be cool to match up Ghost Rider with Blade and Wolverine for a dope group shot.

I hope it is true. I want Spiderman, X-Men and Blade but I don't mind obscure characters from other Marvel films such as: Ghost Rider, Punisher, Daredevil , FF and Elektra either. Granted FF and Elektra figs would need to be really awesome to warrant a purchase but I am open for HT to try.

Interesting stuff...

Yeah, that's going to be hard for me to pass up. I still think that the first 25 issues of the Danny Ketch GR are some of the better comics Marvel has done in the past 25 years.

This definitely could be an amazing figure. I'm not a huge fan of the post-1970s Ghost Rider designs, so I'm not sure I would be willing to spend $150 on him, but this would definitely look great posed with Blade.

I am not a fan of the film (Cage :monkey4) but I love Marvel and I watch all their films (even the bad ones). A movie version with bike would be too cool.

Whatever you think of the movie, though, the GR design in itself is pretty faithful to the comics and looks pretty bad-ass, IMO.

I haven't had many issues with the movie characters design (even in bad films) it is either a weak story or bad acting that killed the flicks.

I would like a movie masterpiece Daredevil and Punisher too even those movies were so-so the character design was good. I am on board for most things Marvel :winner

I don't know. That could work, but it could come off looking a bit cheap, particularly when it wasn't turned on. Would be nice if they provide the option of translucent, light-up flame hair and solid, painted flame hair.

The light-up gimmick is nifty for figures like the Alien guys and Iron Man, but most of the time they are turned off, and their look doesn't suffer for it. Ghost Rider very possibly would.

Back