Universal Soldier: Regeneration...Van Damme returns! *trailer*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YO_6ThUGEpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YO_6ThUGEpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Direct to video :D

Straight to video. Its actually not that bad if you remember that is a direct to video movie. As to why Dolph Lundgren is in it-- no clue. His character has maybe 10 lines and he's only in it for about 10 minutes tops.

I saw this movie last week and IT IS VERY GOOD...(for what it is). It's a throwback to teh late 80's early 90's action film that ..TONS OF ACTION.

The film has a small budget of $14 million (relivately speaking) and it has a real INDY - gritty look that i enjoyed.

It stars ANDREI "the pitbull" ARLOVSKI who ius a former UFC-Heavyweight champion and he did a great job. In a coulpe scenes he actually reminded me of Arnold in T1 when he was attacking the police station...give this man a gun and he's unstoppable. There are tons of fire fights and a bunch of hand to hand combat scenes that are VERY WELL DONE...i mean what do you expect it stars a professional fighter.

I highly reccomend it ANYONE who is a UNIVERSAL SOLDIER fan.

this day in age there is a major shortage of well made SHOOT-EM-UP, BREAk-EM-UP films that ran rampant in the late 80's and early 90's...FILMS LIKE THIS ARE NECESSARY...bring us back to our roots, give us silly over the top action films with insanely high bodycounts ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This is no AVATAR, but it quenched my thirst for a good, crappy action throwback!

I saw this movie last week and IT IS VERY GOOD...(for what it is). It's a throwback to teh late 80's early 90's action film that ..TONS OF ACTION.

The film has a small budget of $14 million (relivately speaking) and it has a real INDY - gritty look that i enjoyed.

It stars ANDREI "the pitbull" ARLOVSKI who ius a former UFC-Heavyweight champion and he did a great job. In a coulpe scenes he actually reminded me of Arnold in T1 when he was attacking the police station...give this man a gun and he's unstoppable. There are tons of fire fights and a bunch of hand to hand combat scenes that are VERY WELL DONE...i mean what do you expect it stars a professional fighter.

I highly reccomend it ANYONE who is a UNIVERSAL SOLDIER fan.

this day in age there is a major shortage of well made SHOOT-EM-UP, BREAk-EM-UP films that ran rampant in the late 80's and early 90's...FILMS LIKE THIS ARE NECESSARY...bring us back to our roots, give us silly over the top action films with insanely high bodycounts ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This is no AVATAR, but it quenched my thirst for a good, crappy action throwback!

You've sold me on actually watching this film ;) If you had any part in the making of this film, good job with the viral campaign. ;) If not, I look forward to enjoying this one since I was a huge martial arts and He-Man movie fan when I was younger. Dolph and Van ruled back then..

I just watched this movie and I have to say, it was better than I expected. The Van vs Dolph fight was pretty cool. I have to give it a B- which is good for a direct to video release. I think this could have done well in the theater with a retro trailer. Lots of original Universal Soldier fans would have gone to see it again..

I just watched this movie and I have to say, it was better than I expected. The Van vs Dolph fight was pretty cool. I have to give it a B- which is good for a direct to video release. I think this could have done well in the theater with a retro trailer. Lots of original Universal Soldier fans would have gone to see it again..

OUT ON BLU-RAY & DVD in the States :D

Glad you enjoyed the film. It's no Gone With The Wind but it's a fun, shoot-em up, break-em up.

Back