• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Predator 2, Elder or Celtic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anybody have a Predator 2 (either version) Elder or Celtic predators for sale a good price?
Or even any predators aside from the two I have which are the P1 and Lost Predator.

I would love any one of these preferabley with box and complete.

If anybody has one please let me know how much you want for it.

Alternatively, I got some mad creative skills and do work for Marvel, Hasbro, Mattel as well as book publishers like Orion, Scholastics and Macmillan.

Have a look at my site: www.theextremist.co.uk

Maybe somebody needs some art and design doing and would prefer to have my skills instead of money?! That can work too.

I also have a MIB Machiko that I got yesterday and I dunno if I want her or not. She's not from any movie so it kinda goes against my resaon for buying Hot Toys. But maybe I will not be able to get any more Predators?!
Any advise here?

Last edited:
Those are gonna set you back a fair bit very very rare now good luck in your search :)

I have some Predator 2 hands and feet if you want them for some $$, maybe you could get someone to make you a custom.

Back