• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 1:1 busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dax :wave

any busts in particular you are looking for ?

Hi
Nothing in particular but busts by Howard Senft, Bob Causey, etc. rather than those by Sideshow. I have or have owned most of them so have the wants that I like now so prefer to branch out into other areas.
Cheers
Dax

If your on the RPF forum theres an amazing Robocop bust in the Junkyard for sale.

If your on the RPF forum theres an amazing Robocop bust in the Junkyard for sale.

Cheers for that. I have actually owned one of them and although the pics make it look quite good, I don't like it in real life which is why I sold it a couple of months ago.
Thanks anyway for the heads up though.

Hi
Nothing in particular but busts by Howard Senft, Bob Causey, etc. rather than those by Sideshow. I have or have owned most of them so have the wants that I like now so prefer to branch out into other areas.
Cheers
Dax

I have quite a few things from both artists but are you looking for kits or finished pieces?

Back