Sabretooth wth or without Wolverine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it okay to have Sabertooth PF by itself?

• Yes, he is great even without Wolverine

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Sabrrtooth by itself looks silly

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm getting Sabretooth PF but don't necessarily want to get Wolverine. Is it silly to display Saber without Wolvie? Or it doesn't matter?

Let me know what you think...

Re: Sabretooth wth or without Wolerine?

Well, it depends on your tastes...but IMO Sabretooth could be a great stand-alone piece

I think Sabretooth would look fine alone, but he is a nice companion piece with Wolverine. I'm actually thinking of doing the opposite and cancelling Sabretooth. The character just isn't one of my favorites, though I plan on keeping Wolverine.

Put this in the Marvel section weirdo! btw I may end up cancelling Wolvie and keep Sabretooth. Wolvie's custom bugs me and I already own a solid Logan custom PF.

Put this in the Marvel section weirdo! btw I may end up cancelling Wolvie and keep Sabretooth. Wolvie's custom bugs me and I already own a solid Logan custom PF.

I guess you're right. It should be in the Marvel section....

You got me again, Eli....:banghead

i really think that this Sabertooth PF will go much better with the Wolverine comiquette.

I like the regular Sabretooth. I think it's great as a stand-alone piece.:rock

i really think that this Sabertooth PF will go much better with the Wolverine comiquette.

Ditto. I'll be happy to display Rays Wolvie with this.

Hi!

I'm getting Sabretooth PF but don't necessarily want to get Wolverine. Is it silly to display Saber without Wolvie? Or it doesn't matter?

Let me know what you think...

I dont think it matters. They are both great pieces that will look great together, but I dont think they NEED to displayed together.

Its your display, you can do what you want.

I think sabertooth would look great whether by itself or with wolverine. Do think sabertooth has the better pose though.

I think the sales of the Sabertooth PF will be increased by people buying him to display with Wolverine. Basically, Wolverine is the more popular character and so people buy around him. Sabertooth, however, is perfectly capable of being a stand alone piece IMO!

i cant understand the poll.sabretooth can stand alone,so does wolverine.:banana:banana

That's what I am doing as well; I am happy with the comiquette. I think Sabertooth is a great stand alone piece.

Back