I'm scared

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytteflickan88

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think I just met my first predator.

Girl (me) talks to man for 40 minutes in the university library. They talk and laugh, the man seems nice. He says he has some work to do before he leaves for his hostel(he’s just staying here for one night, he’s studying through the internet, mostly).

Girl decides to walk home. The man follows her, says hi, talks on his phone. He follows her to her home, a minute behind. Girl is talking on her phone with her mom, so she feels relatively safe, but she picks up her keys just in case.

She makes it home, but when she looks out the window, he’s still there. And when I started to write this, the door bell rang.

I’m terrified. I seriously doubt that his hostel is in this house, filled with student departments. It could be that he rented a room here(I rented a room in a student apartment building before), but he did lead the conversation into living, and he knows that I live alone in a one bed room apartment, and he knows my name, which means that he could read on the mail box on the bottom level where exactly I live.

I told my mom this when I was on the phone with her (before the bell rang), and she will call in a hour or two to make sure I’m safe.

A part of me is happy I’m alive, another part feels guilty that he might pray on someone else tonight.

One thing is certain, I’m glad that I trusted my instincts and stayed on the phone with my mom.

Now I'm going to hope that the people (sounds like girl/girls) outside my apartment is/are safe, while I try to not think about it.

Just a tip... if somebody follows you, don't go to your house. Lose the tail first....

either way, i'd stay in your house for a day or two. Good luck.

Woah ........... hope everything is okay. I would have told your mom to phone you in 20 and not in 1-2 hours though.

Better run down to Walmart today and pick of a Tech Nine.

tec9.jpg

dont be afraid ... I just want to play UNO with you ... open the door .... :monkey1

Thanks for the (mainly) comforting answers.

No more ringing on the door. I don't dare to check out the window yet tough.

And what kind of idiot says Hello to the girl he's following? A part of me thinks I'm paranoid, but too much is suspiscious. He made sure I thought he was nice, slowed down in front of me when he thought he had gotten too far ahead, then rang the door bell, probably ready to invite himself in. And I, the vapid girl, who doesn't want to be rude, was suppose to let him in, and well, you can figure the rest out. It's a good plan. Man, I wish I had a gun.

Oh frak, I remember that I just told him that I start school at 8.15 tomorrow. He could be waiting outside. I think I should buy a pocket knife.

Man, I hate being scared. I bet the creep lives here in town, and will ring my door again.

Is he still in front of your apartment building? If so, I'd call the police and tell them you got a stalker. Also make sure your doors and windows are locked. Maybe give a heads up to your neighbors as well. Well be good if everyone in your building is looking out for eachother.

damn Valfar !!. :lol

Just lock the windows and keep talking to someone , call the police if anything else happens. Sounds like a nutter to me.

Valfar that pic is not funny. Someone is seriously scared for their well-being.

In all seriousness, if he's still outside contact the authorities immediately. Is there someone you can walk to class with tomorrow at 8:15?... Someone that lives nearby and can swing by on their way to class?-- Do you have any male friends who you can study with?... Give them a call, explain the situation and try to organize an inpromptu study group at your place tonight. The group dynamic might scare him away if he's still loitering somewhere.

Let me in! I just want a cookie and some milk. :lol

Seriously though. Bagels is right. You should have went right to a public area and waited for him to leave before you went home. Maybe even called the police. However, if your name is Sara and its a terminator you be ____ed. Public or no public that _____ is packin! :horror

Come OOnnnn!! <--*said sounding like a donkey* If this girl had common sense, she would not be on SSF of all places typing us a police report, CALL THE POLICE..like long ass time ago, should have done this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back