"No, no, no - I kill the bus driver." Bank Robber Joker Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All,

Figure Completed and off to his new home. Here are some final pics - thanks for all of your kind remarks guys!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
lookinf forward to seeing this, ive been really impressed with the ast 2 custom jokers ive seen you do. how did u get the hair like that?

Thanks guys.

Twisting, rolling and bunching up tightly between my fingers to "press" it. Turned out pretty good. Will probably do some more before I'm finished.

Very good, I'll be doing the same. I also have soaked some clothing in vinegar to make the clothes softer - this works great with jackets and the high quality shirts. I may do that as well for mine.

scrunching up them using elastic bands to keep em tight works good for wrinkling too.

good luck with the custom Greg, interested to see what you come up with!

Thanks Guys! There are a lot of tutorials online about adding hair but it's used for dolls mostly.

It's just finding one that will give you the look you want. I have yet to try short hair.

There are plenty out there. I've also heard of coloring it with Kool-Aid but I have not tried that yet.

I also style with polyurethane. Hair el never worked too well for me.

Best of luck and expect long hours and sticky fingers! :lol

Back