Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Someone commisioned me to make a replacment tie for the Joker. I had trouble getting a good photo of it because the silk has a sheen to it which reflects the flash and makes the pattern blurry. Looks great in hand though. :lol

Thanks,
Ryan

jtie1.jpg

jtie2.jpg

Last edited:
This morning I was able to take a little better picture when the sun came up before work. Still not perfect but I tried :lol

Thanks for all the kind words as well,
Ryan

jtie2.jpg

Uff that looks phenomenal!! Really hope you are making these available :). And yeah, also keen to find out if you're gonna take a stab at the shirt? Love my BillyB shirts - but like a lot of people, i'm on a continuous search for the ultimate heath joker

Ok. In reference to the shirt, I really don't have plans to try the shirt (not right now anyway) and as for doing any of the ties, I do have enough material left to do a very limited run of these. I am in the process of finishing up a few outstanding projects and getting ready to move on to other things as well (so this one would be very small). If anybody does want them PM me for details and I will contact you about it. Since I have everything setup for making ties already I would just knock these out and have them finished by this weekend and ready to go. Now that I have my new workshop setup life is going so much easier with projects (finally) :D

Thanks,
Ryan

Back