My sources tell me SS's Marvel line to have a JUNGLE theme in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzybean

Super Freak
Reaction score
Black Panther Comiquette
Black Panther LSB
Sauron LSB
Kraven PF
Kazar PF
Spider-Man v.s. Kraven and Leopards Diorama ala Romita Sr

Just sayin...:dance

BB

Interesting...I'm not very excited about any of those releases, BUT if anyone can change that, it's Sideshow.

I will stay optimistic. :rock

Of all of those, I probably like the idea of the Black Panther comiquette the best. The Spidey Dio is a strong second though.

Man-Thing is from the jungle, so your sources are a few months late there ;P

It could be Shanna.

Horrible idea. At least you know what will be on the 50% off specials come christmas time 2011.. lol

I'm taking this post with a huge grain of

cutting-back-on-salt-01-af.jpg

Some of those sound logical and technically Sauron would be a X-Men based LSB but I don't think we'll get all of these.

Kraven PF - that's a FANTASTIC idea.

It's time they catered to the more old-school collector and deal with classic characters. No more of this Venom/Carnage crap.

I hope SS has enough room in the warehouse for those because they'll all be taking up a lot of space for a long time.

Kraven PF - that's a FANTASTIC idea.

It's time they catered to the more old-school collector and deal with classic characters. No more of this Venom/Carnage crap.
I agree strongly with this. Classic Spidey hasn't received nearly enough Sideshow love, and Carnage is one of the stupidest things to ever happen to Spiderman IMO (a cheap rip-off of one of the laziest, most derivative characters in the history of comics). The Kraven vs. Spidey dio could also be very cool.

Back