• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: All my DX Cop Joker stuff fot v1 TDK batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mod6

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Hot Toys Batman Dark Knight version 1. Box is not necessary as long as all the accessories are included. The suit also doesn't need to be in perfect condition as long as the Bruce Wayne head is perfect :D. I have all the Hot Toys DX Cop Joker stuff to trade for it. So PM me if we can help each other.

I'm looking for a Hot Toys Batman Dark Knight version 1. Box is not necessary as long as all the accessories are included. The suit also doesn't need to be in perfect condition as long as the Bruce Wayne head is perfect :D. I have all the Hot Toys DX Cop Joker stuff to trade for it. So PM me if we can help each other.

Damn it, so you're making the cabinet with the suit in it? :D
I have the suit and the Bruce Wayne head. Even though i wanted to use it with the sonar dx head, i would trade him with one of your bat-signals :D:monkey3

lol you guys. Like the Joker said: Let's not blow things out of proportions. I'm simply looking for a cheap v1 with a good bruce wayne for my upcoming batman DX:angelsmil

Back