Do you acknowledge the Expanded Universe?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which truth do you cling to?

• If it wasn't in the movies, it didn't happen

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • Movies + other filmed content (The Clone Wars etc)

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • Some of the Expanded Universe

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Most of the Expanded Universe

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • All of the Expanded Universe

Votes: 15 12.4%

• Total voters

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's an update to a poll I ran a couple of years back.

For the record, I acknowledge most of the EU, except where it conflicts with the films (which is basically Lucasfilm's position anyway).

I have started reading some of the Expanded Universe books, but outside of the PT, OT, and Clone Wars cartoon(s), I don't see anything else as canon.

I acknowledge most of it. I love to read and even the worst books are a fun way to pass the time.

Acknowledge some. That some is only the knights of the old republic video games.

You can deny the Holiday Special just as much as George but the fact remains that it DID happen.

Only a little bit of it, mostly CW era stuff. Clone emperors and the like are stupid and I don't know why George Lucas allowed them.

I love the EU, great for filling in the gaps in the timeline and it's fun stuff!

I like the books, but I don't regard them as cannon.

I do consider most filmed stuff to be cannon though. Who am I to deny Life Day?

I only acknowledge TPM, AOTC, the first half of ROTJ, the second TV Ewok movie, and issues #7, #23 and #31 of the X-Wing Rogue Squadron comic series as canon.

i accep tmost of it - except when it clashes with the films or my own version!!!
ie clone emperor (stupid idea),

Back