Anybody just get tired of body maintenance?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
I have to say, sometimes, its just a huge pain the ass to take care of my body. Gotta shave everyday, and not just my face if you know what I mean :naughty; gotta clip your nails all the time, get hair cuts, shower everyday, brush your teeth, and the older you get, the harder it seems to get, and that is just the little things...........you gotta eat descent, workout, and not to mention our bodies are just so sensitive to everything in the environment. Anyone else just get pissed about having to constantly deal with some of these things?...........maybe its just me :dunno

I think it's just you man, I like looking good for the ladies....:lol I think you're just gettin old....

I can be pretty vain...but I still loathe having to make myself look presentable. In fact, sometimes I just downright don't care and won't shave for a week. Other times, the only thing I do is brush my teeth. :lol

I have to say, sometimes, its just a huge pain the ass to take care of my body. Gotta shave everyday, and not just my face if you know what I mean :naughty; gotta clip your nails all the time, get hair cuts, shower everyday, brush your teeth, and the older you get, the harder it seems to get, and that is just the little things...........you gotta eat descent, workout, and not to mention our bodies are just so sensitive to everything in the environment. Anyone else just get pissed about having to constantly deal with some of these things?...........maybe its just me :dunno

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, you guys actually have it easier than we women do.

There's days I do, and days I dont. But overall I enjoy my showers, like when Im shaven and love fresh breath/smooth teeth.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, definitely. For Halloween I dressed up as an old woman (why I haven't posted those pics in the "Let's See You" thread, I don't know) and putting on makeup was SUCH an ordeal, and even worse was trying to get that crap off of my face! I had dark rings around my eyes from mascara for like two days. I don't see how you women do it!

I will say that personal grooming is a MUST for me..... Showers, brushing teeth, flossing is pretty essential as I would feel GROSS if I didn't do those every day. Now SHAVING is a PITA. So I go sometimes a week without shaving...

But what I WILL agree with is the BODY maintenance.... I usually LOVE staying physically fit and eating healthy. But the older I get, the LESS time I have to dedicate myself to keeping a weightlifting routine and less MONEY to feed my body! I can't tell you how ridiculously HUNGRY I am all the time when I'm training. It gets STUPID expensive REAL fast.... So THAT part I'd say is VERY annoying....

just let yourself go man.

hippie.jpg

Just go to comicon. You will meet many people who are tired of body maintenance. You can even smell them. It's awesome! :lol

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl Dont get me wrong, I try to do everything I can to look good publicly and privately, but sometimes I will just be like damn this is a pain in the ass. Feeling clean does feel great, but its just a pain, thats what I'm getting at. Now that I think about it, woman prolly do more shaving than men do. Are you one of those chicks that has to always have makeup on in public ween?

:rotfl Dont get me wrong, I try to do everything I can to look good publicly and privately, but sometimes I will just be like damn this is a pain in the ass. Feeling clean does feel great, but its just a pain, thats what I'm getting at. Now that I think about it, woman prolly do more shaving than men do. Are you one of those chicks that has to always have makeup on in public ween?

Most women shave or remove hair from half their bodies. Talk about a PITA!!!!!! I'm kinda lucky because I'm not seeing anyone right now and I can let that go a bit. Who's gonna know? :D

As for makeup, I rarely wear it unless I'm going out or something. I do have good skin with nothing that needs covered up. So when I do gussy up, I make an impression, if you know what I mean.

I know women who actually wear makeup to bed. Silly.

Back