Jango Fett Bronze with Darth Maul soon to follow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
There is a video on the new DVD I received about the Jango Fett Bronze piece and Tom discusses Darth Maul as the next piece in the line! These are the real bronze statues like the Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Sith statues that have already been released.

Jango_Bronze.jpg

Last edited:
There is a video on the new DVD I received about the Jango Fett Bronze piece and Tom discusses Darth Maul as the next piece in the line! These are the real bronze statues like the Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Sith statues that have already been released.

Jango_Bronze.jpg

DAMN. That looks like it would be a GREAT Jango Fett PF pose. Wish it was the PF instead. :rolleyes:

Yeah, same here. I love this pose for Jango, but these are far too expensive for me. Shame it's not a PF.

Bronze statues are for people who have won the lottery.

Faux bronze statues are for people who have lost their marbles.

I was hoping for maybe a Stormtrooper, the Emperor, Luke or even one of the other major characters from the main Star Wars.

I feel Jango Fett is so close to Boba Fett and he has just been done, but I'm looking forward to seeing what pose they have Darth Maul in :D

I like the Vader and hope for a Stormtrooper in the future. Maul I'm sure will come with a great action pose Not that I can afford them in this life, but still these are awesome.

Back