I can feel DOOM knocking on my door!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
shipping notice - 25 lbs. - I guess it could be my Sentinel diorama coming back, but I'm kind of hoping...

Just wait a minute my fine friends!!! I took a gander into my Sideshow account, and Doom in now classified as "Item(s) shipping soon." Hooray for us!:banana :banana

Just checked. I was charged for it too. Dang, the shipping cost on him is a BEAST!

Last edited:
SSC_Nerd said:
Just wait a minute my fine friends!!! I took a gander into my Sideshow account, and Doom in now classified as "Item(s) shipping soon." Hooray for us!:banana :banana

Just checked. I was charged for it too. Dang, the shipping cost on him is a BEAST!
Mine is an "Item(s) shipping soon." as well!

Shipping is a BEAST, indeed. Shipping to me is $20! But, hey... as long as it gets to me ok, I don't care!

:banana:banana:banana

The X-Men Excl. Diorama and this as well, finally! I wonder if they will ship at the same time? :google

These are the things I've REALLY been waiting for. After this I really need to cool it!

FLEX PAY The Punisher - Tim Bradstreet Edition doesn't count, though does it? :D

Just noticed a credit hold on my card for Doom. If the pattern holds, it should start shipping out early next week. My shipping is a beefy $28!! :joy

I'm not sure at what site I was, but I read something VERY interesting. Some guy was talking about how how he had to call Sideshow about some credit card stuff, cuz they were actually going to cancel his Doom order. Anywho, he got some interesting info from the person he was talking to. They said that they were going to be getting Doom into their warehouse TOMORROW. Also, they said that it was going to be shipping out almost immediately. So, it may actually ship by tomorrow or the next day. Of course, immidiately could be a week for Sideshow. No offense of course, no offense.:wacky Anywho, you lucky Californians will be getting it this week probly, while us Michiganders will have to wait till next week.

DOOM = SHIPPED!!!:fireworks :elefant :family :wacky :banana :google :horror :bounce :ted :ccheerlea

Some of you lucky studs will be getting him tomorrow, but sadly I have to wait until Tuesday. PICS MY FRIENDS!!! PICS!!!

P.S.
34 pounds....geez

SSC_Nerd said:
DOOM = SHIPPED!!!:fireworks :elefant :family :banana :google :horror :bounce :ted

Some of you lucky studs will be getting him tomorrow, but sadly I have to wait until Tuesday. PICS MY FRIENDS!!! PICS!!!

P.S.
34 pounds....geez
:fireworks
Congrats, Nerd! I'm EAGERLY awaiting my FexEx notice... HOPEFULLY it will come tonight...:eek: or AT LEAST by the end of the week!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait to let off some fireworks of my own!

I'm sure it was probably talked about before, but I really wanna know. The elaborate bronze looking statue things on his throne..... are they actually made of metal? Or is just polystone made to look like that?:confused:

Back