Hey Yo,...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...what´s up everyone?

I think I combine the two threads and introduce myself with my real name, which is Timo. I´m 28, from northern germany and I´m a technical draughtsman for a living.

I stumbled upon your forum when I finally wanted to have a piece from Hot Toys, which was the rubber skinned T-600 and that´s why I looked for pictures and this forum was the shizznit for that and I continued for the last 2 months looking for all stuff terminator from Hot Toys and so I also stumbled across the pics for the new Arnie T-800 the Martin Laing Signature T-600, the Mark II Iron Man and DX Dark Knight Batman and so on. All pieces I want to own and will in short a while (speaking of the Signature T-600, beginning of the next week...YIPIIIEEE^^).

I will post pics of my collection which, sadly, only inherits NECA and McF stuff and 1 HT piece soon, but my interests besides of that are music...I´m a huge metal fan, but also listen to movie and game scores and bit of hip hop, but that´s only temporary. Metal´s the most and as you can see: At the moment it´s Fear Factory´s newest piece.

So, I hope for cool discussions and I´m all pumped for what you guys say to my little collection...

´til all are one.

;)

welcome-1.gif

Back