New DID Captain Miller figure photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossroads

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the new Captain Miller figure from DID.

yhst-94511236631939_2089_51030246

yhst-94511236631939_2089_51167172

yhst-94511236631939_2089_51380614

Thanks
Ronnie

Thats a cool figure! The Tom Hanks likeness is really good. So is coolkansaswinds without saying. I have the Tom Cruise/ Col. Stauffenburg figure and it rocks!

Set for release January '10. Should be seeing it soon then!

Last edited:
So I picked this up and so far I am impressed. DiD is getting pretty close to HT in paint/sculpt department. Nice to have a figure from the 1998 classic, anyone else pick this guy up?

So I picked this up and so far I am impressed. DiD is getting pretty close to HT in paint/sculpt department. Nice to have a figure from the 1998 classic, anyone else pick this guy up?

Mine should ship this week from Viking Playground. I don't collect Military figures but I couldn't pass this up.

This figure looks awesome, but I already have a custom Hanks head from SPR. I might just buy this figure and do a head swap since I like the likeness of the custom one better. If you missed out on the custom head a few years ago this is a great figure to buy to get a complete one.

~~I'm also thinking about buying the Jude Law and Ed Harris figures from Enemy at the Gates.

Mine should ship this week from Viking Playground. I don't collect Military figures but I couldn't pass this up.

Me too, I only own 3 total: PMC HT Kurt Russell guy, Edward Norton 75th Ranger from HT, and now Captain Miller"s". :lol

This figure looks awesome, but I already have a custom Hanks head from SPR. I might just buy this figure and do a head swap since I like the likeness of the custom one better. If you missed out on the custom head a few years ago this is a great figure to buy to get a complete one.

~~I'm also thinking about buying the Jude Law and Ed Harris figures from Enemy at the Gates.

That's cool, check out the DiD head, it looks better in person. Still a great value considering how much 12" figures cost nowadays.

Not sure JJ, but more than likely I'd say yes. Also I put mine together and boy is he awesome! Although my damn Thompson clip wants to slip out all the time. Me thinks a dab of glue may be in order.

Not sure JJ, but more than likely I'd say yes. Also I put mine together and boy is he awesome! Although my damn Thompson clip wants to slip out all the time. Me thinks a dab of glue may be in order.

Some clear nail polish on the magazine's top will help build it up so that it sticks in the mag well and you won't have to glue it.

I am thinking about picking this up.

Does anyone know if the Thompson he comes with is the exact same one Ricky Foster comes with?, i know my Foster's Thompson is all plastic with a plastic clip and like 6-8 other metal ammo clips that go in pouches across his chest.

Last edited:

the custom sculpt, would that be the Longbow? because i loved that likness except that the sculpt was waaay too small. pinhead Miller

Mine is on it's way.

Looks like they are getting to be slim picking out there... get em while yuo can

Back