Powers Pinups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
I posted these in the Art Appreciation pin up thread as well (prob the best thread on this site :D)

these are just some unfinished pieces\sketches if anyone wants to take a look and doesn't visit the pinup thread....even though everyone should!!

Yes i know her hair is too long, got carried away.
Mydrawings001.jpg

Mydrawings002.jpg

Unfinished, i am very busy\lazy
Mydrawings003.jpg

Mydrawings004.jpg

Never finished this, don't know who to turn her into??
Mydrawings005.jpg

Mydrawings006.jpg

another unfinished, also missing an arm :lol
Mydrawings007.jpg

Mydrawings009.jpg

Last edited:
Power, that's you work?!?!?

That's amazing! :rock :rock :rock

Seriously, you have A LOT of talent to say the least. Thanks for posting!

Thanks man, yeah thats my stuff, i wish i had better stuff to share, thats mostly unfinished sketch stuff.

I rearely ever do anything in color cause i just like black and white so much more, so all my stuff is usually pencil or inked.

Thanks for the kind words man :D

That Supergirl drawing is my favorite. That is AMAZING!!! :rock :rock (Well, all of it is amazing, but that's my favorite one!)

Thanks man, it's not done and about a year old, when i look at it now i see all the imperfections that i would rather start over then finish it :lol

But thanks :D

I should post my Buffy pinups just for you :naughty

Thanks man, it's not done and about a year old, when i look at it now i see all the imperfections that i would rather start over then finish it :lol

But thanks :D

I should post my Buffy pinups just for you :naughty

BUFFY....PIN....UPs!?!? :horror

Those should have been the first pics that you posted!!!

:lol ok.....i'll spend some time looking for that sketchbook, must have got misplaced in the move, if i can't find it i'll try and whip something up over this coming weekend :D

Love your new Sig btw :rock!!!

:lol ok.....i'll spend some time looking for that sketchbook, must have got misplaced in the move, if i can't find it i'll try and whip something up over this coming weekend :D

Love your new Sig btw :rock!!!

I had to take the new sig. down. :monkey2 My computer is too slow to support it.

I saved it, so it will be back one day. :lecture

Back