Hasbro's “Larger than Life” AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew I've been keeping up with the rumors on rebelscum for awhile now, glad to know it's 100% confirmed. Ive had my POTF AT-AT on display for years and I always thought it was fine, but bigger & better AT-AT...hell yeah:rock

This I might get. I love the AT-AT, one of my all time favorite OT vehicles. I didn't get the BMF Falcon but this one might be too much to resist.

My BMF Falcon already takes up a huge amount of space...(One of the COOLEST toys ever ) I will be getting this.

I am glad that they added the Speeder Bike as well. Since I saw that years ago in the Incredible Cross Sections book, I have hoped that they would eventually add that to a future incarnation.

To bad I retired from the 3 3/4" Hasbro stuff.

I still have yet to open my AT-TE, as i have no room for that thing.I hope the feet are alright on it as well since there was a option to order sturdier joint pieces for this vehicle awhile ago now.

I will most definitely get this IF the overall mold is canon to how it looked in ESB.

saw this yesterday as well.............first the tie fighter, then the BMF, .....then AT-ST........now AT-AT.............i think the only ship to top this would be jabba's sail barge.....:google

saw this yesterday as well.............first the tie fighter, then the BMF, .....then AT-ST........now AT-AT.............i think the only ship to top this would be jabba's sail barge.....:google

There's also a new Snowspeeder coming out that's closer to scale and we are finally getting a Cloud Car. Maybe I should bump the Hasbro appreciation thread.

Its been a long time since I've bought a 3 3/4 figure and don't plan to go back but it'd be neat to have the huge AT-AT in my office. Unlike the BMF It could display fairly easy

I could be tempted by this too, the only way I'd get back into hasbro figs is if they reproduced the original kenner figures

I could be tempted by this too, the only way I'd get back into hasbro figs is if they reproduced the original kenner figures

Actually, I am not sure if they could release the old line as i think some of the old figure molds were lost or destroyed.I would get back in the game if they continued releasing stuff like the VOTC or TSC,the updated figures on retro style cards.

Actually, I am not sure if they could release the old line as i think some of the old figure molds were lost or destroyed.I would get back in the game if they continued releasing stuff like the VOTC or TSC,the updated figures on retro style cards.

well, there's rumors saying vintage cardbacks are returning so you might get your wish

Don't forget a new Slave 1

So far I'm only going by things I know for sure. Cloud Car and new Snowspeeder are a lock. AT-AT may be coming, may not. Vintage is back as the main line.. but how vintage they will be remains to be seen. I've heard nothing about the new Slave 1. Basically I'm not trusting those slides that are going around after the Indiana Jones Incident from SDCC.

:joy if its any close to scale this will be a bit large. awesome large.

kTsKq.jpg

Back