Sideshow Asajj Ventress redo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockwave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry for the lame title :monkey1

Has anyone consider changing the SSC Asajj Ventress to the revised Clone Wars-Cartoon Network version?

Just curious :D

i had the head redone, but not the outfit. i like it much better.

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

the sideshow version looks like KISS make up. this repaint looks like a real head. It's Small Studios repaint BTW. i couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

IMG_0705.jpg

I like the new version as well. But not better than Sideshow's.

Every bit as much, though. I may very well find a third portrait and get it repainted as well.

Who did the repaint looks great was it Smallstudio
yes. it was Small Studios. i had the exclusive Assajj and i didn't like the regular head with no eyes. so i sent it to him with every screen shot i could find for reference and it came back waaay better than i expected. like i said, i couldn't be happier. it looks even better in person. it's hard to take good pictures cuz the light washes out the details. i can't wait to pose her with sideshow's CW anakin figure.

thanks. its too bad the outfit would be too hard for me to do unless somebody out there makes me an entire custom outfit from scratch. any takers?:lol

Very impressive re-pain and something to aim for.
Just managed to buy her and will hopefully have in hand in a week max.

Trying my best to find out the cheapest and easiest way to make a mold and fill it. I want to make a cast head or two so I don't have to worry about messing it up.

Can anyone guide me to a good product please ?. I think this will do for the mold but cant find a product that can fill the mold and set hard. I am new to the custom side of 1/6 (feel like every post I do has this in somewhere) and don't want to spend to much getting large quantities in.

If someone could point me to a suitable item to fill a latex mold I would be forever in your debt (has to be in UK).

Back