CCGArmory.com a trustworthy dealer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
I missed my chance to get a Venom Comiquette directly from SS, so I I have been googling for the best price and so far CCG has it the lowest.

I have never used them but wanted to ask here first.
I used Cornerstore Comics once about 6 months ago, and my credit card info got stolen, and I spent 3 months disputing charges in Austrailia and Europe. Id prefer to avoid that again if this company is not reputable.

In general does anyone know of any other reliable site that carries this piece?

Thanks

I've gotten stuff from them in the past. I never had an issue and I used to get statues and busts.

I think they are located on the east cost, maybe NJ. I could be wrong though. It's been a while since I ordered anything from them.

I have ordered from them several times, most recently preordered the Dooku and Clone/yoda PF. No real problems, their CS is very helpful and (for me anyway) they have my (pre)orders sent directly from Sideshow. The only issue I ever had was when the GG Aayla and Shak Ti busts came out they wanted to pass along a price increase from GG that happend after solicitation (that I was aware of); however, they offered a fair discount on the adjusted price, and they contacted me prior to charging. Also, they are in MD and are connected to a storefront Canton Games.

I tried ordering from them once but the item was outta stock (yet available on their site) I was miffed for a while but I guess it was an honest mistake.

that happened to me too with the donatello statue, but they quickly responded with an apology and offered me raphael in his plae. some of the on line reviews are pretty bad, but i didn't have any major issues with what happened

I recently placed an order for a couple of Terminator figures and hope they arrive soon, will keep you posted.

the price is okay but unless they are the only store stocking something I want I probably wouldn't buy from them again.

Ordered a T-1000 from them. Been pending since 9/28 and says it's In Stock. Are they usually this slow?

They shipped on 10/4 and I still don't have it. I sent them multiple emails asking for tracking information and an update but I have received no reply.
Just phoned UPS customer service and they have nothing coming to my house...
NOT RECOMMENDED! Even if by some miracle I do get it.

Your complaint is a common one with this online store. Their CS is not responsive nor consistent in how they treat customers, and getting your stuff can be a challenge. However, they seem to do better with their core products which are, of course, CCGs.

I had a small issue with them recently (1 incorrect item shipped of 3). I received the correct item but not return shipping $$$ for the wrong item, not worth the hassle to get from them.
The only response I got from them was through the CS chat feature when they were "online" (or when I threatened a CC dispute).

I would echo the "stay away" sentiment.

Placed an order, and one of the items was no longer available (even though their site said it was). So I responded that they should just ship the rest of the order - took 9 days before they sent it. So much for paying extra for 3 day shipping in time for Christmas.

I *tried* contacting them to ask what happened but got the run around.

Great prices aren't worth squat if your customer service stinks.

Plenty of other places to take my business.

Mixed review from me.

Good: I pre-ordered a Terminator T-800 from them and contacted them as soon as it showed in stock. It was shipped the next day.

Bad: I then ordered an in stock Hot Toys female caucasian from them. Weeks went by and I didn't hear anything. I sent emails asking about it and not a single response. I then sent an email that at this point they should just credit back my Paypal. I received the credit the next day. I never received any apology or even an explanation of what the problem was from them.

I will stay away from them in the future.

Back