The Official Super Bowl XL thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
All the build up & rivalry starts here (and more importantly the commercials :D )

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS Vs. PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Seattle is taking this one! :rock

seattle_seahawks.gif

Are the Seahawks going to actually show up...........they had a good year..............and it is over.................Steelers by 17

After the game is over Seattle fans will happily turn to watching reruns of Here Comes the Brides just to get the images of their defeat out of their heads. :D

The "Super Bowl" is the championship game for the best team in each of the National Football League's two conferences.
Also a great reason to tailgate party, drink and eat to excess.

The Super Bowl is the championship game for "American Football"..........not soccer. Season consists of 16 regular season game followed but 3 playoff games which is single elimination, culminating with one team from each conference (AFC & NFC) in what we call the Super Bowl. For years is has had the highest viewer rating in the states. Companies alone pay $1 million just for 60 seconds of commercial time during the game(Has the rate gone up.....anyone).

And this year the Pittsburgh Steelers will be winning.

I understand, was just being silly...

I spent a lot of time in the US and have I've lived to see the last three Super Bowls on TV in the States, not that I could take a lot of pleasure in the sport, but with Ironman...
Ironman1188 said:
Also a great reason to tailgate party, drink and eat to excess.
...I definitely agree...:D

Just to be contrary.....go 'hawks!

But it will be close with 4 touchdowns for each team.

Pittsburg is excellent against the run, didn't anyone watch the Denver game! Without that, Seattle will NOT win; Steelers by 17. :cool:

LOTRFan said:
Pittsburg is excellent against the run, didn't anyone watch the Denver game! Without that, Seattle will NOT win; Steelers by 17. :cool:

You obviously didn't see the Redskins game then did you?

Back