Sideshow Star Wars Bib Fortuna Ex..I didn't realize how expensive he is!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the.....?

I bought mine for about $20 a few months ago. The price of that thing has sunk like a rock.

They were selling them for $5 new on a site recently, although they oversold and some people didn't get their orders filled. I think a lot of them ended up on ebay. Shame as it's one of the nicer early SW figures IMHO.

Yea, me and my wife got a good laugh out of that tool the other day, he also had the Rebel Trooper for $49,999 but that must have ended, he also has a $23,669 navy seal.:rotfl

What I dont get is why would he just want to throw away money on all those listing fees, because they get pretty high when you have buy it now setups, especially a $36,000 one.:banghead

The other silly thing is like the others said it the cheapest of the bunch, easy to get under $30 with shipping.

Yea, me and my wife got a good laugh out of that tool the other day, he also had the Rebel Trooper for $49,999 but that must have ended, he also has a $23,669 navy seal.:rotfl

What I dont get is why would he just want to throw away money on all those listing fees, because they get pretty high when you have buy it now setups, especially a $36,000 one.:banghead

The other silly thing is like the others said it the cheapest of the bunch, easy to get under $30 with shipping.

I thought this guy had his coma in the wrong place but if he is serious then he is one nut job of a man. Quite right about the BIN fees.It's the price you pay for stupidity I guess.

They were selling them for $5 new on a site recently, although they oversold and some people didn't get their orders filled. I think a lot of them ended up on ebay. Shame as it's one of the nicer early SW figures IMHO.

I agree... its a kickass figure, and essential if you're going to have a Jabba set-up :lecture

Although the exclusive is a must; gotta love the Kenner throwback staff :rock

Well, it seems like a bargain compared to this CD-ROM. :D

By the way, if someone were to actually buy it from the guy, he'd be on the hook for huge eBay fees until he got it cleared up, whether they actually pay or not.

Back