• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1/6 Dr. House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I thought you meaning an official figure. For that, yeah, you'll have to wait for Triad.

But most people don't end up selling a lot of their customs. You'd probably still just be better off getting the head from Sereng and getting the clothes yourself.

As Buttmunch stated . . .

Wait for the "official" 1:6 version of HOUSE M.D. from Triad Toys. I believe the figure is scheduled for this year. It'll be worth the wait.

You can see a "sneak peek" of the headsculpt on this site (check out the rotating graphics on the lower left hand side of the page).

https://acfssite.com/

Oh, I thought you meaning an official figure. For that, yeah, you'll have to wait for Triad.

But most people don't end up selling a lot of their customs. You'd probably still just be better off getting the head from Sereng and getting the clothes yourself.

I asked him for one and he said it would be $900, so I figured I would try here, maybe someone has one they want to get rid of. Its worth a shot.

You can just get the head from Sereng for $60, non painted. The clothes are easy enough to get. Certainly cheaper than $900!

I asked him for one and he said it would be $900, so I figured I would try here, maybe someone has one they want to get rid of. Its worth a shot.

You can just get the head from Sereng for $60, non painted. The clothes are easy enough to get. Certainly cheaper than $900!
--

SO . . .

You're willing to pay/spend up to $900.00 for a custom HOUSE M.D. figure "now" compared to may be $84.99 to $124.99 (educated guess) for an authentic/official 1:6 HOUSE M.D. figure that should be out later this year that would just as good . . . if not maybe superior compared to a $900.00 custom figure?

Hey . . . more power and $ to you if you want to go that route.

--

SO . . .

You're willing to pay/spend up to $900.00 for a custom HOUSE M.D. figure "now" compared to may be $84.99 to $124.99 (educated guess) for an authentic/official 1:6 HOUSE M.D. figure that should be out later this year that would just as good . . . if not maybe superior compared to a $900.00 custom figure?

Hey . . . more power and $ to you if you want to go that route.

Reading is fundamental :lol

I am looking here because I am not going to pay $900. But thanks for the bump :banana

I've been tempted to make my own as well but am waiting for Triad...

Back