Tomandshell's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Well, I gave up on the idea of getting really nice shots and just used the old cheapie digital camera with flash. Hopefully this will suffice until I can get a real camera and decent lighting! Also, some stuff is still stuck in the closet (like all of my X-Files figures).

lotrshelf6tr.jpg

weapons6oq.jpg

lastalliance7fa.jpg

rohan7qb.jpg

kingofthedead7no.jpg

battletrollandshelob6ev.jpg

archerandberserker6cj.jpg

gandalfandpippin1wd.jpg

Tom truly breath taking collection. I love the way it's so neatly displayed. It shows you put thought on how to display these things right. I don't see one single item in your collection that I wouldn't collect, I guess we have simular tastes.:clap

Nice. Almost all of it looks really good.

I would clear out some of the cheap Fett pieces though. I know it's Fett but it looks "junky."

Thanks, guys! And as for Fett- I know... It's the one part that doesn't belong. I am going to get a little shelf and stick them elsewhere.

As more and more of the Star Wars PFs arrive, they will begin to take over!

tomandshell said:
Thanks, guys! And as for Fett- I know... It's the one part that doesn't belong. I am going to get a little shelf and stick them elsewhere.

As more and more of the Star Wars PFs arrive, they will begin to take over!

I hear that!!! :)

Bring on Kenobi. I too need to figure out how to display them all together....

HOLY MOLY! Lovely set up! and SUPERB pieces! I myself dont care about the Fett you have, I mean obviously you love the character so they must have a sentimental value for you.

Thank you Tomandshell for posting your collection. You have inspired me to start/finish my own "Last Alliance" collection. In the last week and a half I've purchased all but the King Elendil bust, and that will change by next week:D

Amazing collection, especially your SW ones... can be made into your family heirloom in years to come

Looks excellent, Tom!

And I totally see why you love the SW PF figs so much. They look so good in your photos.

Also, you might have a slight case of bobafettitis, but it's not terminal.

Hopefully.

Hi Tom!! My wife and I were looking at your Monty Phyton Collection and it is awesome. I'm not a big fan but she is. Thanks for showing us your collection.

funny, but the best part of your collection for me is your monthy pythons figures.They are very well displayed. It makes me want to buy them.:google

Back