Marvel 12" ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the Incredible Shrinking Man!!!! A 12" figure would be 1:1 scale (for about 10 mins of the movie)!

I don't know how I could afford a Marvel 12" line on top of everything else! I'd be willing to give it a try though!

I am hoping that it is Marvel. That would be so great. :::Crossing Fingers:::

Well, we've Got Aliens and Predator as well, looking beyond the Hot Toys stuff. ****, If it's Marvel 1/6th I may consider losing the Marvel Legends as well. At that point I would be almost exclusively a Sideshow collector.

I hope it's not movie X-Men. I'd love for some comic Xmen in the 12" scale. Could you imagine Wolverine with real steel clothes. I hope Gambit is first.

I think it's a 12" Marvel line.
It's the first thing that came to mind and about the only line I can see being "shrunk."

Trek is another one that might fit although I don't think the Trek market is that viable these days. No movie or series. The only figure being made are the DST line and I don't hear much rumbling about those. So, I doubt SSC would consider 1/6th Trek as a viable line. I could be wrong though, there are a lot of die hard Trek fans around.

Back