Clone Trooper Episode II 12"Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tforce1

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
First time open a thread because I think this is a great figure. I loved my Medicom versions but I think this one rocks. Little gloss will make it perfect..anyway maybe some Future wax...enjoy...

4244975002_fb7530226e_b.jpg

4244201339_d38e0ae485_b.jpg

4244986654_dd3b4b06ae_o.jpg

4244997186_8e998985cf_o.jpg

4244991642_2bae85e6de_o.jpg

Hmmm... looks good, but not 100% digging it. Maybe I'm spoiled by the weathering on the ROTS clones.

Looks good! THANKS for the pics! Yes, I guess clean mint Clones are supposed to be shiney:
starwars-clonetrooper_e2_07.jpg

star_wars_the_clone_wars_03_1152.jpg

Seems the dirtier they get the less shine you see:

clone%20trooper%20firing.jpg

clone_trooper.jpg

Clone_trooper_pilot.jpg

800px-Troopers2-6.jpg

I recently broke my years-long "No PT items" rule for the SS Utapau and Shock Troopers, and it looks like I'll be picking this guy up, as well. Troops rock.

Thanks for the pics! These are supposed to arrive in the SS Warehouse
this week . Looking forward to getting mine! The Clones along with Clonobie have been excellent so far and this looks like its no exception!

Last edited:
This looks real good to me. I'll wait for the Blue LT though.

If Cruel says its proportionate, then its good. Hah hah. :lol

I think we did be getting a clearer picture when this one stands next to a ROTS trooper.

Anyway can't wait for my two to arrive.

I actually have to admit to preferring a very shiny finish. But I am completely happy that they didn't battle-wear the armor!

Finally! A Sideshow 1:6 scale troop-builder!

He looks great... I think I'll be picking up two to pose on either side of General Kenobi.

Back