Wolverine Comicquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not much of a person for buying heroes, since I find villains so much cooler more often that not, but I might consider this sucker. Looks VERY cool.:banana

Big pass on this one. I may be in the minority here but that doesn't look that great to me.

Sticking with the Vs dioramas as far as Marvel is concerned. So far those have not let me down.

I will probably order this. I love Wolverine and this looks is one of my faves. :)

I'm a huge Wolverine fan and I would buy this one if I could afford it, but I think something is off. His chin just doesn't look right to me. It's much too big and too far forward with his mouth being fully opened. I also think his face looks too wide and his head too round at the top where the yellow is. I also think the upper teeth are showing too much because they're too far down on his face. Maybe it's just the angle but it looks slightly off to me. :eek:

I agree that it does look a little off but it still looks rather good.

I'll be passing on this one. If it was a mixed media piece I'd be all over it but "statues" just don't do anything for me.

Anybody else think that SS will be doing an ultra-limited brown suit Wolverine with an edition size of only 50.:D :wacky

Seaward said:
Here is the scan of the wolverine maquette

I actually like the pose. What's up with the "green" and "Lighted" at the bottom of the pic, though?... Hmmm.... I've got a feeling it's describing whatever statue is to the right of Wolverine. Another Hmmm....

FlyAndFight said:
I actually like the pose. What's up with the "green" and "Lighted" at the bottom of the pic, though?... Hmmm.... I've got a feeling it's describing whatever statue is to the right of Wolverine. Another Hmmm....

Pretty sure it's the Green Incredible Hulk diorama with exclusive lighted streetlamp feature.

Back