Disney Pixar Cars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody on here collect the diecast Mattle and Disney Store Pixar Cars line? Thanks!

I used to but got fed up with the packaging change every couple of months and my completist OCD couldn't handle it :lol Also I would be really mad if I had amassed a good collection only to have Mattel kick me in the nuts by reissuing improved version of all releases thus far with the moving peepers.

I was buying 2 of each. One to open and one to keep sealed. Sold all the carded ones and now i'm sticking to my loose cars and still collecting. I just need to pick up a display case for my loose cars. There are so many new cars coming out this year. I'm staying away from the color changers and the eyes that move.

I bought the Elvis RV for my mom. Took me for ever to find that one. I would really hate to be a completist with this line. :lol

Anybody on here collect the diecast Mattle and Disney Store Pixar Cars line? Thanks!

I have zillions of them. Almost a completist but I refuse to get every car again with the eyes that move.

I have zillions of them. Almost a completist but I refuse to get every car again with the eyes that move.

Any luck in your area with the final lap series? My Target stores are dry.

I was collecting them for the longest time, and then they made the speedway set...

Too many Cars toys (that I had never opened) and I kept seeing so many reissues it took away from some of the fun. The line was great though, with a huge variety of characters!

i can't keep up with collecting them anymore. it's funny because in the beginning i was complaining they weren't making enough. i can only imagine when Cars 2 comes out.

speaking of cars.. :)

IMG_8730.jpg

IMG_8729.jpg

IMG_8726.jpg

IMG_8720.jpg

IMG_8719.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

i can't keep up with collecting them anymore. it's funny because in the beginning i was complaining they weren't making enough. i can only imagine when Cars 2 comes out.

I have tried keeping up. I now have, I think, thousands of them. They are like a cancer. And like you, I can't begin to imagine what will happen when Cars 2 comes out.

Nice pictures :D

Have a full set of the first series releases, could see to collect them all was going to be a never ending quest so decided that was enough for me.

Nice pictures :D

Have a full set of the first series releases, could see to collect them all was going to be a never ending quest so decided that was enough for me.

I'm to far into it to stop now. :lol

Back