Batman vs Batman ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uzumaki_1

Super Freak
Reaction score
The minute I saw batman look like this in the dark knight I was like WTF did he just come out of a 3 week illness ? Also whats with the cowl...it doesnt look like the one they used in batman begins...look at his mouth...he looks cold lol, also when he had his mangler scraping the side of that white van his expression brang a tan out in his face lol i dont know why i notice these weird things but he just looks so different...until hes in the new suit..then am convinced its just Bale in the suit. Check it out...what do you lot think ?

Batman Begins:

167_151.jpg

Dark Knight:

darkknightblu-ray2032352.jpg

er... are you high ?. :lol:lol

He probably looks cold because of the blu lighting giving that feeling. :dunno:lol

Its weird I can look at this photo and its like the person seems warm.. :confused:

australia-lg.jpg

but then when I look at this its like there cold.

Eskimo.jpg

:monkey3

How drunk were you when you posted this?...

Happy New Year!

:sick

I've read it four times , I still don't understand. Best thread of the year so far but we still have time for more !. :lecture:lol

The minute I saw batman look like this in the dark knight I was like WTF did he just come out of a 3 week illness ? Also whats with the cowl...it doesnt look like the one they used in batman begins...look at his mouth...he looks cold lol, also when he had his mangler scraping the side of that white van his expression brang a tan out in his face lol i dont know why i notice these weird things but he just looks so different...until hes in the new suit..then am convinced its just Bale in the suit. Check it out...what do you lot think ?

Batman Begins:

167_151.jpg

Dark Knight:

darkknightblu-ray2032352.jpg

I think the new suit in DK was pinching his balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back