• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Medicom X3 Wolverine Left Hand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthBakura

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title says, I want to buy the left hand of an X3 Medicom Wolverine figure. I just got this figure and a claw on my figure's left hand (that would be Hugh's left) came out of the factory incomplete.

I will pay for the set of both clawed hands if needed, but I only need the one. Please, please I know the Hot Toys figure just came out recently and there are bound to be people here that no longer want their Medicom figure. I cannot afford to rebuy the figure though. I have had defect after defect lately and I'm ready to give up.

Wow, it shipped already too. Fantastic. I am glad this got resolved as I was kinda bummed to have a Wolvie with a claw as short as a finger, lol.

Thanks a bunch bwayne! I would probably be stuck with this defect for the longest time if not for your help.

Wow, it shipped already too. Fantastic. I am glad this got resolved as I was kinda bummed to have a Wolvie with a claw as short as a finger, lol.

Thanks a bunch bwayne! I would probably be stuck with this defect for the longest time if not for your help.

Not a problem. It was just dumb luck that I found it and your post. Happy to help.

Not a problem. It was just dumb luck that I found it and your post. Happy to help.
Dumb luck and fate too, perhaps.

I've been getting crapped on my defected products lately and this was probably going to be one that was never going to be corrected. Maybe there is someone or something looking out for me afterall. :D

Back