WILLOSAURUS:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILLOSAURUS

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, Im new to the site. I have been collection since a kid. Starting with hobby sci-fi, comic hero, etc. model kits. Then action figures and alike, started early with statues in the 90's,. I love sideshow, but In their beginning they did very little comic superheroes statues. Unlike now. I AM U.S. ARMY 1ST ARMORED, TANKER. And my hobbies are HI-END COLLECTIBLES, HOME THEATER, TV, ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS, MUSCLE CARS REAL AND DIECAST, MOVIES, HAVE A LARGE DVD COLLECTION MOSTLY SCI-FI AND COMICS MOVIES, ASTRONOMY, COMICBOOKS, RC, CARS,TANKS, AND TRUCKS,. AND I'M PRETTY SURE A FEW MORE THAT I FORGOT.:banghead

Welcome to the forum. I get the feeling "dinosaurs" should be in that list somewhere...?

Thanks guys, nice welcome. I'm enjoying it here great site. I'll be checking on you guys pages, looking for collection pictures, likes in movies and statues etc.. To better know myself you can check out photos in my albums or home page site. I'll be talking to you all. Peace.. and HAPPY NEWYEAR COLLECTORS..

Welcome Willo,

The Black Spidey was awesome but gimme ole red & blue anytime.

Back