Custom Heath Ledger headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I didn't know if I can do a thread here but in the customisation section, I haven't a lot of comments and I really need this to make this headsculpt become better.
I really think that you're the best for critic this!
And I think that all the people didn't come in the other section
If there is a problem with this thread, a moderator can delete this :)
So here is what I do!
It's my first headsculpt ( I know the software ) but It's my first try.
I really want to print this but I didn't know if I make this for 1/6 headsculpt or a bigger bust.

All yours ideas are welcome ;)

heathj.jpg

render1.jpg

Man that looks wicked, perhaps just a tiny bit smaller on underneath the sides of the chin, in the last pic where the black dark parts are a bit rounder and fatter, just square them off and suck them in a bit. 1/6th for sure man, there are so much available custom works available, with props, costumes etc, so much to choose from to accessorize with.

That looks amazing. I wanna see the completed item with the Joker face paint. Then I would like to place an order for one please.

Thank you guy. I'm so happy that you love it.
Yes I really want to do a 1/6 sculpt for my dx joker but I have never print a 3D model ( yes it's zbrush ;) ) so I can't promise the ending but I'm gonna do my best. It's my first experience so :)
I have try to do a mood for fun.
And a quick photoshopped with hair, clothes, make up and eyes. I haven't tweak the face on it. I think that It pretty closed of the reality. Tell me what you think ;)
Neo

"You let five people die"

h4.jpg

Thank you guys! :)
No problem for the available if the 3D print is possible.
I really want take all the time I need for a great likeness ;)

Thank you guy. I'm so happy that you love it.
Yes I really want to do a 1/6 sculpt for my dx joker but I have never print a 3D model ( yes it's zbrush ;) ) so I can't promise the ending but I'm gonna do my best. It's my first experience so :)
I have try to do a mood for fun.
And a quick photoshopped with hair, clothes, make up and eyes. I haven't tweak the face on it. I think that It pretty closed of the reality. Tell me what you think ;)
Neo

"You let five people die"

h4.jpg

awesome, awesome, awesome

I hope you can make it possible. This is just amazing. Can't wait to see if with skin texture.

Back