Aurra Sing Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/Aura Sing PF Inside Look-BSP_FLV..flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/Aura Sing PF Inside Look-BSP_FLV..flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

I always felt that this was such a forced character. George Lucas kept saying that people loved Boba Fett, so he wanted to make another Boba Fett for the prequels. She didn't really do much in TPM, and was not featured again. I can think of so many other SW characters that should come first.

I always felt that this was such a forced character. George Lucas kept saying that people loved Boba Fett, so he wanted to make another Boba Fett for the prequels. She didn't really do much in TPM, and was not featured again. I can think of so many other SW characters that should come first.

That's exactly how I feel about her. :dunno

I kinda feel BS on that dude saying "we get tired of Han Solo and Luke and Darth Vader". The truth is they like doing half naked chicks or chicks in tight clothing and there isn't in the way of that in the core characters from the movies.

This is a better choice than a E I Amidala?

Last edited:
I was going to say that I was surpried that there has been no 1:6 announcements so far for the 12 days of SS then I realized that the Emoperor /Throne and 41st Clone was just made about 10 days ago.

I think there won't be too many major announcements until around Toy Fair.

Yet another release in my favorite line that I won't be getting. I'm sure it will be nice for those that want her--and I'm happier with this than Darth Oola, since this character at least appeared in two or three frames of the movie.

But I'm still going to stubbornly hold out for PF versions of the Emperor, a Stormtrooper, C-3PO, R2-D2, a Gamorrean Guard, Skiff Guard Lando, Chewbacca, Greedo, Bib Fortuna, any of the cantina aliens, Imperial Guard, Admiral Ackbar, etc.

I feel like the EU characters have had much more than their fair share of attention in the PF line over the last year, especially considering how many primary and secondary characters from the films are still MIA. I thought that Asajj was going to be a "change of pace" character choice in the line, but after her and then Darth Talon and now Aurra Sing, it seems like the obscure females are taking over the line, and the occasional change of pace has now become the main focus--at the expense of SO many other worthy character choices.

Unless my memory fails me, the Tusken Raider is the only new (non-repeat) OT character introduced into the line in the last TWO AND A HALF YEARS. There are so many classic characters being neglected that it's not even funny.

i have to give kudos to Sideshow for spreading the love! first Darth Talon and now Aurra Sing... thank you SST for really considering the needs and wants of everyone.

She looks neat, but I have ZERO interest in the character. I actually enjoy the EU characters or even obscure characters, but Aurra Sing would probably be one of the last characters on the list. It would have been nice to see a Cade Skywalker to go with Darth Talon, Luminara, Star Killer, Mara Jade, or one of the named Clone Troopers. Oh, wait, how about Padme?

Grats to those who are excited for this announcement.

Last edited:
She looks neat, but I have ZERO interest in the character. I actually enjoy the EU characters or even obscure characters, but Aurra Sing would probably be one of the last characters on the list. It would have been nice to see a Cade Skywalker to go with Darth Talon, Luminara, Star Killer, Mara Jade, or one of the named Clone Troopers. Oh, wait, how about Padme?

Grats to those who are excited for this announcement.

YES!

If they made a Mara Jade...I would be 100% all over that.

The WIP has a nice butt. Not interested in the least although by the comments in the video it sounds like Sideshow is prepping their fans for more EU pieces which makes smart business sense in the long term. I look forward to the eventual Jaina Solo. :lol

I love Aurra Sing, personally. But I doubt I'll get this. Kind of depends on when it comes out.

Back